Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Very Happy Mother's Day..


I have had a wonderful Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to be a mother, and even more blessed to be a mother to Simms, my precious little girl. I am so thankful for the opportunity I've been given.

Simms gave me my favorite plant this morning, a gardenia bush, and a card written by her daddy that made me cry. I am so lucky to have them both in my life.

We spent the morning at church, then had a wonderful lunch at Meme's house. So, Simms was able to spend Mother's Day with her mother, Minnie, and her Meme. How special.

She has some other special "Mothers" in her life too. Her Gigi, Goosie, and Grandmama. We were sad we didn't see them today, but we will soon!

I also was able to have Simms' silhouette done as my Mother's Day gift. I'll put a picture up of it soon. It is incredible and the silhouette artist that did it is one of the best in the world. He made a stop in Columbus yesterday to do silhouettes. I can't wait to post a picture of it. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day

**Sippy cup update coming! It deserves a post all of its own! Oh my what a week its been, but we've ended on a high note!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!