Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catching up with the BIG NEWS first!

So much to catch up on on this ole' blog...but first things first...
In early July 2013..a new baby will join our family!
Simms is so excited {it did take about a day} and will be such a big helper. Look how grown up she looks here!

Cope is thrilled too..as you can see!

And today, at 9 weeks, I was able to see our third baby and its little heart beating away at 171 BPM. Answered prayers!
So thankful. After the ultrasounds leading up to my miscarriage, and the first ultrasound with this pregnancy being too early to show much, I was a nervous wreck going into today's appointment. Shaking like a leaf and heart racing. But after one last prayer, I physically felt the Lord calm me and let me know he was right there. Please keep our family in your prayers as we begin this journey!

Next up, hopefully tomorrow, I can catch up with Halloween and Thanksgiving. Then this weekend is my brother Miles' wedding to Katy! We are so excited for that and I need to have this blog up to date by then for sure!! 

6 comments:

The Howell's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Such a wonderful blessing! I hope you are feeling well!

Rayne said...

YEA!! So excited for ya'll!

The Harless Family said...

Oh margaret!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for your precious family!! Tell dru congrats !! Prayers for easy pregnancy and healthy baby! Much love

Erin said...

YAY! so happy for yall and love the shirts (i'm so behind on blogging world)

Anonymous said...

Margaret!!!! How exciting!!! soooo happy for you!! Hope pregnancy treats you well!! Another beautiful baby on the way!

LB said...

congratulations!!!! So exciting!!!!