Monday, June 30, 2008
A Wonderful Reunion
We had a wonderful reunion of great friends Saturday night. Our "group" from college (we missed Anne Marie), helped to host a party for Laura and Andrew. They are getting married on July 19 in Mountain Brook. It was so much fun to be able to do a party for them and get to see everyone. We had a great time reminicising! Sally even had an old scrapbook she broke out! This group of girls is so wonderful and have been there for me whenever I needed them! We are so happy for Laura! She is such a sweet, true friend and we are so glad she and Andrew have found each other! I love you all and can't wait to see you as we stand up for Laura and Andrew in a few weeks! On another note, Dru and I headed back to the lake from the party, which was in Montgomery, and we will be here for a week to celebrate the 4th! I will be posting pics of sweet Simms (who will be 8 months old so so soon!)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment