Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Relaxing Week at the Lake

We have had a wonderful week at Lake Martin with Dru and his entire extended family (almost!)! I do believe there are like 45 people here but at least there is room! We have had a great time with Simms! She loves the lake!We did not take her to see the fireworks though! I was pretty sure they would frighten her! You could hear the fireworks from the lakehouse but she slept through that! Little monkey girl is a great sleeper! We sure have had fun dressing her up in her cute little outfits! Dru PROMISES to upload all of the pictures we have taken so that I can put them on the blog TODAY!! We have had fun meeting up with friends that are here also and hanging out with them! I hope Dru has enjoyed a week off from work! He deserves it! We have gotten way too much sun and eaten great food all week! I will hopefully have pictures up by tonight!

7 comments:

Abby Maddox said...

She is ADORABLE! So glad we found each other in blog world :)

Anonymous said...

i love the pics....she is soooo cute, margaret!!!

Becca said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you added the pictures!

Abby Euten said...

She is PRECIOUS!! We wore blue and white on the fourth too-it's more than acceptable.

Courtney said...

She is adorable!!!!! So glad to "catch up" with you through the world of blogging! It looks like you guys are doing well. She is precious Margaret!

Carrie said...

Simms is just gorgeous! Tell Dru thanks fro finally putting up the pics! I LOVE THEM ALL! Just don't forget she's already taken...

Natalie said...

bennett has the same fishy outfit, but in a boys of course! :) she is precious!!!