Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where have my pictures gone?

I am still trying to figure this blogging thing out..I have just posted a new blog about Simms' first tooth (it should be after this one) but all of my pictures from my last post get bumped to the bottom. Can someone please explain to me how to upload pictures within a posting so those pictures will be a part of my latest posting? As of now I have to upload the pictures and write my posting as the caption...Any help would be great!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yea for a toofie! I can't wait to see pictures of it. I love baby teeth.

About the pictures, when you're writing a new post, there's an icon that looks like scenery next to the spell check icon. Click on it and find your pictures and upload them to the post you're writing. They always go to the top but I just cut and paste them where I want them in the post. Hope that helps!

Margaret said...

Thank you Lauren! I guess I should have checked into what those icons were!

Anonymous said...

margaret-

i had a hard time at first too!! The way lauren said is the easiest, but my computer was taking forever. If that is the case try downloading Picasa, and upload your pictures there...click "blog this" on their website, and they will filter in to your blog page.

Denise said...

Nothing is more frustrating that trying to post pictures to this blog. It drives me crazy. When you get a chance will you email me your email address, denisenichols1@gmail.com. I will send you an email back and with details about why I want it. Thanks girl. Oh and thanks for being impressed with my smocking....boosts my confidence! ha ha.

Lauren said...

The point of having a blog is to UPDATE so I can see what y'all have been up to and see pics of that beautiful girl! Also, I really want to know where your sister-in-law got Simms' dress. Sipsey's photo session got rescheduled to next week so I wanna get her something cute this weekend!

The Allgood Family said...

Happy nine months Sweet Simms!! I cannot believe she is already nine months old. I have been working on my first little smocked dress for her. Of course Grover's mom helped me but I cannot wait for you to see it. And of course it it blue to match those pretty blue eyes!! Becca