Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Update Coming~Until then..

here are some pictures that were taken while we were in Montgomery celebrating Christmas. We were there Friday thru Sunday. Dru's sister Becca took these pictures. And speaking of Becca, she and Grover are expecting a baby!! We are so excited. Becca's due date is July 31! They were able to hear the heartbeat today. She told everyone on Christmas night. I will toot my own horn though and say I have known since Thanksgiving and didn't utter a word, not even to Dru! He was SHOCKED to say the least that I didn't tell him!

Christmas Post will be done tomorrow. I was ready to get it done tonight, but the CD Dru burned the pictures onto did not copy. Luckily, all of the pictures are saved on his computer at work. I would be one unhappy person if Simms' Christmas pictures were deleted! Does anyone else get overwhelmed about updating their blog? It is driving me crazy that I haven't done a Christmas post yet. We had such a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to share our pictures. It is coming though!




2 comments:

The Harless Family said...

She is such a beauty... thanks for all of your sweet comments throughout the last couple of weeks! They always brighten my day! Happy New Year!

Denise said...

Sweet outfit and yes it is killing me that I haven't gotten my Christmas post up yet...even though it is mostly just pictures..