Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We Are Having a Baby Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! The day we've been waiting 9 months for! At 5:15 AM Dru and I will head to Columbus for my 9:00 c-section. And yes, we have to be there 2 1/2 hours early! We are very excited and ask for your prayers for a healthy delivery and a healthy Cope! Also, say a little prayer for Simms (and her mama). I know she is going to be in wonderful care with Dru's mom and sister, but I'm gonna miss my little girl like crazy, especially if they won't let her visit at the hospital due to their flu policy! We will try to update from the hospital! This time tomorrow we will have a son!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

cant wait to "meet" that little man!!!
heres to a wonderfully routine c section and healthy baby :)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!! we will be thinking and praying for both of you!!

Erin said...

Best of luck to y'all tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Cope!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you all and keeping you in my prayers! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Lee Goodwyn said...

Yay! So exciting! We'll be thinking and praying about yall tomorrow!!!