
At 8 months you are:
Eating baby food at 2 meals (usually a fruit and a veggie)
Trying some table food too (you've had noodles, peas, mashed potatoes and carrots)

Waking up during the night now to eat
Weighing 22 plus pounds
Taking 2 good naps a day
Growing up so quickly

Getting curls in your hair (mommy is so delighted)
Such a happy baby
Looking nothing like your sister did at 8 months

Starting a tradition this Saturday that will last a lifetime: Tailgating in Auburn
Trying so hard to crawl

So easy
So loved
Dear Simms,

You are almost 3 and I can't believe it! You are:
Rarely using a sippy cup anymore
Not potty trained (this is my decision to wait to do it, although you are starting to show you are ready)

Chatty chatty, with the sweetest little voice
Very imaginative and independent
Full of attitude (just being honest)

Silly
So excited to go to the Auburn game this Saturday and be at the bus
A night owl (obviously. these pictures were taken when you should've been asleep)

Loving school-you were so proud of your "All About Me" poster we made

Stubborn (although mommy and daddy can't seem to agree who you get this from, ha!)
So grown up. When did this happen?

Our friend and our daughter and we love to spend our time with you
Loved more than you will ever know

2 comments:
You are right...Simms and Ella do have a lot in common! Matt and I can't seem to agree where her "stubborness" comes from either;)
P.S.- That's HYSTERICAL about the back pack...I didn't even ask Ella, I just did it, but I did let her pick out the lunch box, which is character-themed (also, not a fan)! I imagine we'll begin to lose these battles A LOT;)
Post a Comment