
is loving school! We've had a few teary mornings, but her teachers tell me she usually gets ok within 5 minutes of me leaving. It is so sad to leave her when she is like that. Luckily, we've only dealt with that twice. Whew.

loves coming home and playing in this heat. YES. Even after being gone all morning, and usually playing outside at school too, she isn't slowing down. We've had one nap since school started. That's ok though, because our afternoons are really special to me.

recited her first bible verse by memory this week! Dru and I are so proud of her, and so thankful they do this with them at school. {I hope I'm not the only one whose child just started doing this. I'll pretend like I'm not}

has an interesting variation on her words. Lightening=white man, Shade=shave, Kitty Cat=Bitty Cat, Home=Hone, Corn on the Cob=Corn on the Cone, Beetles=Needles. We laugh at her a lot.
My Baby Boy:

is growing up way too fast {and his size is showing it. I weighed him this week and consistently got 22.5 lbs on the scale. Yes, I had to re-weigh several times for it to sink in}.

is so special to me. I cannot even begin to describe it. I truly understand now what people mean when they talk about the bond between a mama and her boy. It is precious.

apparently likes to gnaw on a green bean every now and then.
And the other girl and boy that are in my life almost daily. How big they both are now!
Mary Margaret aka Mae Mae (almost 7 months):

Bennett (3 years old and pictured with his future girlfriend Lanier on their first day of school):

3 comments:
Go Cope!!!! That's how big Sophie was at that age. She was a little bigger than Christopher was. I have a special place in my heart for chubby wubby babies. I told Dru at the lake that it was so funny to see Simms in person b/c I've only seen her on here. It was what I imagine seeing a celebrity in real life being like. They are so cute!
Oh my goodness.....Cope looks just like Dru!!! WOW!! he is so cute I love big babies!! So glad Simms loves school!
So proud of Simms and her bible verse! It is so easy for them to just memorize something, I told Shay last night that I should get MSN to memorize the Christmas story for Christmas.... Simms is well on her way. Cope is so stinkin cute too.
Post a Comment