another weekend in Auburn-of course!
Spend the night parties in the bus on campus with cousin Lilla, Gigi and Papa-how fun!


More football practice with Papa..

Getting your face painted like a Tiger..


Proudly wearing your hat and going to your first TIGER WALK..




Finally doing what Daddy has been teaching him to do when the "All I Do is Win" song is played {I'm not joking. Cope's hands go UP! Sweet boy. Daddy is so proud;-)}..


And I think the highlight of Simms' weekend was seeing her:

It had been almost 2 months since Simms had seen Lilla. She adores her. They had a wonderful weekend together!
We were so glad for that win. Friday night, as Simms had a blast at the bus, we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Huddlestons. They were so sweet to let us stay with them again! It was another fun weekend in Auburn. The BEST place on Earth. Seriously.

2 comments:
I was so sad we didn't get by again this weekend. We had some friends come up from Montgomery and we walked around with them. We're planning on taking AM to the game this weekend so we will definitely make it by!
too cute Margaret....just too cute!!
Post a Comment