Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Closing out Summer & Starting Ballet

We spent our last weekend of the summer at the lake for Labor Day. It was a relaxing, long weekend which was great. We took our friends the Parhams, the Coopers, the Kirks and Miles and Katy with us. Although the weather was far from exceptional, we had a great time and spent most of Sunday on the boat! The guys took themselves to Auburn early Saturday morning {WAR EAGLE} while we enjoyed the only true sunshine of the weekend! And Simms and Cope had so much fun with Mitchell, Bennett and Mae Mae being there.





Our children enjoyed sand island in their undies. Sometimes they just end up that way.

Cope enjoyed assisting Mitchell with his blueberries. Too bad he didn't try one. Picky, Picky boy!

And in school news...Ballet starts tomorrow after preschool. Simms is so excited. All of her ballet attire came in and she received it at school in a little goody bag. Of course we HAD to try it on when we got home. She is so precious. I can't wait to watch her tomorrow!

{I spy Caillou...ugh..}

She loved twirling..over and over again. And here is her "decorated Me" cutout for school. Hilarious..

And once again I am gonna ask who my readers are! I keep seeing so many readers from places that I don't think we know anyone..so it has me curious. Of course, if I know you read..don't worry about it..but I'd LOVE to know who is keeping up with us!

3 comments:

The Howell's said...

Beautiful kids! And I can't get over how much Cope looks like Dru in the first picture, nor can I believe how big Mae Mae is. She's so pretty! Love the ballet outfit, I can't wait for AM to do that. Hope to see y'all this weekend, we ran into Dru Saturday.

Original Girl said...

Hi! I am a reader! I stumbled upon your blog through a friend of a friend about a year ago. You have such a beautiful family that I still read from time to time!

Michelle said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog through the Vaughns! I love reading when I catch a moment (often late at night) about your beautiful family! I have a baby boy up in heaven (stillborn 6 years ago), 5 yr. old little boy, 2 yr. old little girl, and a baby on the way. I love reading about your adventures and love the way you dress your precious kids. It is nice to 'meet' you! Michelle