Friday, June 13, 2014

April 2014 ~ A Busy Month

April was busy! Between Spring Break, Dru's birthday, Easter we had lots going on!

**I've been catching the blog up on the iPad and haven't figured out how to edit pic size. I hate it but some of my pics get cut off. 

We went to the beach with the Kirks for Spring Break. It was a great trip. Mt parents went down with me, Sissy and all the kids on Tuesday and the hubbys joined us on Thursday, which happened to be our 9 year anniversary!

Clarke's first time on the beach. She did great!

Simms loves the beach! Hope this pic doesn't get cut off. I'm noticing a trend with that. 

My sweet boy. 


Going crabbing. 

9 wonderful years married to him. 

My Birdie. 

These 2 are best friends. 

My heart. All 4 of them. 


Precious. 

Simms has enjoyed another year of dance!

9 month checkup!

Delivering doughnuts for church!

My beautiful daughters on Palm Sunday

Celebrating daddy's birthday!

I always want to remember how she lays on my chest. 

Ready for the FRA Egg Hunt!

Miss Tina is the best Kindergarten teacher!


Cope went to A-Day the day of our church egg hunt. So it was just the girls!

The Easter Bunny visited!

Their Easter finest!

Clarke's first Easter!

Our family on a windy morning

We did our annual March of Dimes walk with Dru's company. After all we went through with Clarke, their research and mission meant so much to me. I was so thankful to be walking with a healthy baby. 

And we ended the month with my cousin Hillary's wedding. It was a fun night out for us!







































No comments: