Thursday, September 25, 2008

The flu shot that wasn't...


Sissy and I loaded the babies up today to go and get their flu shots at their peditrician's office in Columbus. Once we unloaded them and got to the door, we saw the sign that said something along the lines of, " Due to circumstances dealing with our nurses, no shots being given today." Don't know what that meant, but we will try again next Tuesday.(Keep in mind I had just talked to them yesterday and been told flu shots were in and being given every Tues. and Thur. from 2-4)! Oh well! Things happen! We love their peditrician! Anyone needing a good doctor in the Columbus area should try Dr. Yeiser! After some Target shopping and some good cookie eating, we headed back home!


Simms before we left this morning



Simms and Bennett in the car~they travel so well together especially when PraiseBaby is on!


And the cookies~how cute right? And sooo good. Like a tea cake with icing!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I was scared to let Sipsey have her flu shot but she did great! No problems that a little Tylenol couldn't help! I don't see how people are pediatric nurses. They have to give shots to sweet babies all day! Maybe they boycotted. Sipsey has the same zebra man on her carseat. We say he has CRAZY LEGS!

Abby Euten said...

Yummy cookies-so cute! And Simms is beautiful, as always. Also, don't apologize, I like the long comments and appreciated very much the reassurance that you've felt that way before too! Yay for Moose and Zee!!

Anonymous said...

anyday without getting a shot is a good day!!!