

One month with our sweet Cope. At 1 month old, Cope has brought into our lives- extreme happiness, full hearts, more love than we ever thought possible, sleepless nights, sweet baby sounds, sweet baby smells, precious baby feet, thankfulness for our son, a deeper love for each other and Simms, a few tears, teamwork, lots of diapers, special times between a mother and a son during those late night feedings, gratefulness that we were chosen to do this again!
At 27 months, Simms has brought us- pure joy, more love than we've ever imagined, lots of laughs, tons of tea parties, a few tears, late nights waiting for this little girl to go to sleep, a new appreciation and thankfulness for the daughter she is becoming- even when she is frustrating us, happiness as we watch her being a sister to her brother, gratefulness for the 27 months she has been in our lives.
We are all together again! Dru has been in Houston for work, Simms went to McShan with Gigi to stay at Becca's for a few nights, and Cope and I were home. I was very nervous when Dru first told me he would be gone for 4 nights. How was I going to manage without him? But thanks to Mrs. Lil and my mom, I had plenty of help! I am so glad Dru is back. I am happiest when our family of 4 is all together under one roof-preferably our roof!
Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Sissy took her camera back home (darn). For good reason though- Mary Margaret Kirk is scheduled to arrive Tuesday morning! We can't wait!

2 comments:
sweet boy!
Sweet boy, beautiful girl and believe me I appreciate how nice it is to have your family under one roof....we were apart for 3 months and now that we are back together I can't stand for any of us to be away from each other for one night!
Post a Comment