Cope was able to swing on our swing set this afternoon! I just decided to see how he would do and he loved it! At first he was a little confused- probably wondering why it wasn't as soft as his swing inside-but then those sweet giggle began! Simms of course enjoys the "big girl" swing now, as she calls it! I'd been telling Simms all day that we could have a picnic tonight with whatever she wanted to eat! Anything! I've included pictures of what she requested! Those of you that know her won't be surprised!
A First for him:
Fun for her:
Then this little boy got hungry..so off to our "picnic":
Cope wasn't too impressed with Simms' meal of choice:
We ate anyway:
Pickles on Ritz? I'll take milk, thank you though!
Dru and I met as students at Auburn University. We began dating in April 2001. We made so many wonderful memories during our time together at Auburn. We got engaged on March 23, 2004 and we were married on April 2, 2005. How lucky I am to be married to him! We have two incredible blessings in our lives- Martha Simms Goodwin, who was born on November 1, 2007 and Copeland Evans Goodwin, who was born on December 30, 2009. We are so grateful for these two! And I cannot forget our dog, a WILD German shorthair pointer, Ellie. I am now a stay at home wife and mama after 3 years of teaching elementary school and I love every minute of it!
2 comments:
he is soooooooo cute!!! love those eyes!!
fun picnic! yay for warm weather.
Post a Comment