
Dear Cope,
You are 4 months old. Amazing.

Where have the days gone ? You are a wonderful sleeper and napper! You are still nursing and taking formula. I am so grateful for this, as we didn't make it past 10 weeks nursing with your sister!

You are very much a scheduled baby which is odd because I'm not a scheduling-type parent at all! Luckily you adapt well too! You will not take a paci!

You are wearing size 2 diapers and 6-9 month clothes! You love baths! You smile all the time and we love your laughs! The sounds you are now making make me smile! You are trying so hard to sit up-such a strong little thing. You are even holding your bottle by yourself for a few seconds. You love being outside.

You are an answered prayer, the precious baby boy that I always hoped for and you are even more amazing than I ever imagined you. Oh how our hearts overflow with love.
Dear Simms,
It doesn't seem possible that you are 2 1/2 years old.

It seems like just yesterday that I became your mommy. You are my best little friend. I love the little pretend world we live in. I have so much fun staying at home with you, and I am so grateful for this time together- I know I will never get these days back.

You love playing school and mommy. You love telling us what to do :-). You will never understand how much we love you. You and your daddy have the most special relationship- it is so sweet. You have created so many "first" memories for us. Just the three of us- you, me and daddy.

You have become such a big helper with Cope. It is so bittersweet watching you grow up so quickly. What I would give some days to be rocking you again during nap time with you as my baby. You are such a little girl now.

My heart sometimes aches to have you just freeze where you are, but I'm so thankful you are healthy and growing so big! We love you! 2 1/2- wow!

4 comments:
Oooh I love both of their outfits. Beautiful! Simms is such a big girl! And we reuse all the dolls' diapers too. I have to watch Sipsey carefully or the "dirty" diapers will end up in the trash.
So sweet!
This is so sweet it made me cry... especially the letter to Simms because I have those same feelings with Mary Selwyn. It was like I was writing it my self.
i dont know if its the pregnancy hormones or what but i just started crying when you said what you would give to be rocking her little baby self again - and im still crying!
our babies are getting so big!! precious margaret
Post a Comment