We spent LOTS of time in the water!


And LOTS of time BY the water!

We took boat rides daily.

Enjoying lunch at Chuck's!


Simms tubed for the first time! She got thrown off but Aunt Becca kept her above water! Luckily I didn't see it happen! I just saw Becca's arms in the air holding Simms up! She got back on!


We celebrated the Fourth of July!




We went to a fun party to celebrate the Fourth with the ice cream truck and a bouncy house! Simms was thrilled!






The cousins wore matching outfits! And looked SO cute!





We had a GREAT time and ended the weekend with fun friends coming up to join us for a few days! And please keep Dru in your prayers (and the rest of the group on his mission team) as he leaves for a mission trip to El Salvador Wednesday!

3 comments:
What a great trip! I'm so glad we were able to see all of you for a little bit. I will be praying for Dru and the rest of the mission trip.
The kids look so cute! Glad we got to see yall! I am so proud of Dru and will be praying for him on his trip!
so fun!! They are just adorable Margaret!!..just too cute!
Post a Comment