Monday, November 1, 2010

A Letter to Cope {10 months}

Dear Cope,

You just turned 10 months old. And let me just point out what a BIG 10 month old you are! Weighing in at over 23 pounds at your 9 month checkup!

You are big and cuddly!

You are full of love and laughter!

You are full of teeth!
You are curly headed and standing unassisted for a few seconds!

You look JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY!
You have me so curious as to what you'll be like as a toddler and little boy. It's exciting to think about, but also sad! I can't believe in 2 months you'll no longer be a baby.

Oh precious boy. You will always be mommy's baby though. I can promise you that.

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Copeland is so handsome!! I LOVE his outfit!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over what a little cute chunk he is! ADORABLE!!!