Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Baby Boy is 20 months!

Oh Sweet Cope,


You are 20 months old today and I can hardly wrap my mind around that. You are still my baby. You are more precious to me than I can ever explain. Here are 20 things about you at 20 months..
1)You've added the words "bye, baby, car and two" to your vocabulary just in a few weeks. I feel like your vocabulary is really about to take off. I am so thankful for that
2)You look so grown up since your haircut
3)You still have your curls though
Proof of #'s 2 and 3:




4)You are a great sleeper and napper still. I can say "Cope are you ready to go night night?" and while you pretend like you are going to run away from me at first, you end up running to your bed
5)You are fearless. No matter what it is or may entail, you are not scared
6)Your eating is getting better
Proof of #'s 5 and 6:




You eating a pickle Cope!
7)You will lay your head on my shoulder and wrap your arms around my neck when I say love mama. I love it
8)You and Simms still have your good days and bad days
9)You don't like us leaving you in the church nursery unless Simms is with you
10)You love being outside



11)You love pointing to the baby on the target diaper box and saying "Baby"
12)If Daddy is around, you want no one else
13)People gravitate to you. I even had a man following us around in the grocery store the other day playing with you. Odd yes, but he was elderly and having fun and so were you
14)We laugh at you constantly



15)You get in trouble for biting and hitting
16)You love brushing your teeth and you really love the toothpaste
17)You tried chocolate milk the other day and didn't like it at all
18)Mosquitoes love your sweet skin
19)You are 100% BOY. Dirt, cars, trucks, full of energy, never slowing down, these are all things that describe you and your personality
20)You are so loved. You are a blessing to each of us.

3 comments:

Tyre Gill said...

Goodness! I cannot believe Cope is already 20 months! Please give Cope and Simms a hug from Ms. Tyre, miss those sweet faces!

The Howell's said...

You are so cute Cope! And I'm glad you are eating better, AM is doing much better too! Can't wait to see you at some football games!

Denise said...

he is so cute... i can't believe how fast he is growing... seems like he was just born. love those sweet curls.