Tear, Tear, Sniff, Sniff. Well, Dru cut it. And I had to walk out several times. It was getting shorter and shorter. And those ringlets were just falling into the bathtub. But I've gotten used to it now and my baby boy is a handsome little boy. And we STILL HAVE CURLS!! Here are some shots of Cope with his new haircut {and by the way..it is A LITTLE shorter than I prefer. Therefore, it will only be this short once}.

8 comments:
Dru did a great job!! And oh my goodness he looks like Dru in the picture of him lying down with his bottle!
Oh my word! I love the haircut. And he still has curls! I would have been sad to see it go too but he looks precious!!!
oh he still looks SO precious!!!!!
It looks so good!!!!!
no tears! the curls are still there! woo hoo!
He looks pretty darn handsome!! I just know those curls are there to stay. Merrill could afford to share a couple, if you need them!
Precious, precious, precious!!!
i know that was hard on mom but he looks so handsome!!
Post a Comment