*Spell check isn't working. Sorry for any mistakes*
We had a WONDERFULLY relaxing week at the lake! The weather was perfect every day and we had such a good time with all of Dru's family. Simms did suprisingly well considering all of the people there and totally being off schedule. Now she did have her moments. Several of them. But we'll take the good with the bad! She didn't make it out for the fireworks but there is always next year. Sweet, almost 3 weeks old, Merrill Huddleston came up and she and Simms went on their first of many boat rides together. Most of these pictures are of late afternoons once Simms had been bathed and was ready for dinner. Can I mention how much we ate? Oh my goodness. Dru's mom and aunts are incredible in the kitchen. I am a little worried to step on the scale at my next doctors appointment next Tuesday! Yikes. Speaking of appointments, we go to find out what we're having on July 22 at 2! I will be almost 16 weeks. This isn't our BIG ultrasound that checks for the health of the baby, it is just for gender. The next one will be around 20 weeks. We are so excited and plan on announcing it some fun way to family. I am still sticking with girl!
The 4th
Watching everyone in the water
She was getting really tired of all the pictures that I took all week.
Did I just hear a firecracker?
Our family of 3. No wait, that would be 4!
This was July 4th morning. She was not thrilled that I was taking her picture so early. She refused to open her eyes.
She was really ready to go out on the boat. You can tell.
This photo session is OVER!
An afternoon in the yard watching volleyball and the water:
I can't tell you how many ping pong balls she took. They were all over our room!
Simms heard a loud boat pulling into our slough. It terrified her:
Hawaiian Luau Night:
She tore her lei up:
And would rather play in the dog's water:

4 comments:
This child has the most adorable wardrobe. Who smocks all her clothes with her name and big sister. I can smock one letter but I think just one letter only... I don't think I could line up a whole name. Glad you had a fun week at the lake. Love that family picture it is so cute.
I can't wait to hear what you are having!!
LOVE Luau night...looks like a great weekend!!
seriously..where do you get her clothes....seriously.
Post a Comment