
BROTHER, in HIS hands! Yes that's right, Simms has a baby brother on the way! To say we are excited is a MILD understatement! We are just thrilled!

My appointment was at 2 today and since Dru couldn't go, they wrote it down for me. He didn't get home until 5:45 so I was getting more anxious as the minutes passed! I let him open it, and the delight on his face after he read it is something I'll never forget! We hugged and cried and it was just a precious moment!


Simms doesn't quite get it, but she is excited because we are! I had my parents over to tell them, and Sissy and Drew, and they all yelled when Simms walked out with her balloon, because everyone was convinced it was another girl~so were we!

That scared Simms and she started crying so we don't have great pictures to document, but good enough!

It has been a wonderful day! Please continue to pray with us for a healthy son. Thank you Lord for our little BOY!!
**And don't let me forget to share this news with you that is 11 weeks in the making:

These babies will be 5 weeks apart!!

13 comments:
wow what wonderful news all the way around!!! a girl and a boy. you couldnt ask for more! get ready - boys are BOYS from the very beginning :)
you will remain in our prayers
I think I have checked your blog 100 times in the last couple hours since you told it would be on here tonight. Congrats. I'm so excited for you. Simms will love a baby brother. Dru is really going to want to close shop now that he has one of each...ha ha. I know he is thrilled. So excited for all of you.
Oh and I'm excited that Sissy is having another one too. So fun that Simms and new baby will both have cousin playmates the same age.
I am so happy for you and Dru. One of each that is just perfect. What more could you ask for! :)
Awww, congratulations! That is so exciting. Y'all have such a special situation with so many cousins so close in age!
So fun and so excited for ya'll! Stirling and her cousin Wilson are 11 wks apart {but were suppose to be 6}. They LOVE each other and are just like twins. Cograts:-)
OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm SO excited for you guys, congratulations! That's just too much wonderful news in one post!
oh Margaret!!! congrats!!! a boy! Well we can just all learn together!! tell sissy i said congrats too!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting
Congratulations Margaret!! We are SOOO excited for everyone. Having one of each has really been a blessing for us, we just couldn't ask for anything more perfect!
congratulations on your little boy!!! and to sissy too! how exciting for you both!
How exciting! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations to you and Sissy! I'm so excited for your families!!
Post a Comment