Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween in November & Pregnancy News


Since Simms' birthday is the day after Halloween, it is very easy to forget about {Halloween is}. Don't worry though, our little Dorothy had a wonderful Halloween spent celebrating at cousin Bennett's Halloween carnival. There were 11 of the most adorable children there, but I don't feel right putting other people's children on the Internet without permission, so you'll only see Simms and Bennett. They had a huge bounce castle, tons of food and a fun hay ride. Bennett is lucky to live on a farm with a ton of horses, ponies, miniature horses, and even a Tennessee fainting goat named Ellen, that's pregnant with twins. Yes, I'm serious. So these children had plenty to see on the cold hay ride! We had a great Halloween! Pregnancy update at end of post.







Well, I'm officially in my 31st week of pregnancy! I am not kidding when I say this pregnancy has flown by! We are just now getting Cope's room set up, and after this post I probably won't have my computer for a little while. We have to decide where it's going. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check on his size, and if he is measuring at a good enough size to make my doctor happy, we will be meeting our son on New Years Eve, December 31 {Lord willing}. We are so excited, but I am getting more anxious as the days go by because there is still so much that has to be done! Tons actually! We'll get it done though! I have officially reached a state of uncomfortableness that I never experienced with Simms. I guess it could be that I've already put on 25 lbs. with Cope, and with Simms, I only put on 29 total! Who knows! I am thrilled to have passed my 3rd diabetes test and have been eating like it obviously! I am so excited about tomorrow and getting to see my baby boy again! Hopefully my next post will be pictures of Cope's nursery. Then, on to Simms' room!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

your pregnancy has flown! and yes, i think having this baby before 2010 is a good move :) tax write off! {at least thats what everyone told us, and it actually happened! haha!}

cant wait to see their rooms

The Howell's said...

I agree, your pregnancy has really flown by! You look amazing, I saw your comment on Becca's blog about you looking like an ox...Puh-lease!! That's not even possible! You are so tiny, and your little Dorothy is too cute!

Abby Euten said...

I feel your pain "forgetting Halloween", it's hard with a birthday so close! Glad the pregnancy is going well, can't wait to see the nursery:)

Denise said...

I love little Dorothy. The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie of all time and Mary Selwyn has developed a love for it also. We watch it all the time...I'm planning a post on that one day. I can't believe Cope will be here so soon. That is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

it really has flown by!! Dorothy is sooo precious! so excited to hear about the ultrasound. I hit the uncomfortable stage at 30 weeks too....not so great. almost there....and a New Years Eve Baby...what a great way to ring in the new year! thinking about ya!