Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving, Iron Bowl, Picking out a Tree and 25 months..

Wow, it is hard to keep up a blog without a computer at home! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We had lunch at my Meme's house, visited there for a few hours, and then headed to Auburn to have Thanksgiving with Dru's family. Of course, we celebrated in Auburn because of the big game the next day, which worked out nicely to get there the day before the game! We had such a good time Friday. It was the perfect day for tailgating, and I don't think Simms has played that hard in a long time! She had such a good time with Adeline, and she thought she was so grown! She also loved taking care of baby Lilla. We came back Friday night after the game and got up Saturday morning and went and got our Christmas tree. We finished decorating it Sunday and I love it! Of course, the bottom of the tree is very child friendly and all of my glass ornaments are at the top and out of the reach of 2 precious little hands! Our sweet girl is 25 months old today!! She is so growny now and it is so much fun to talk to her all day long. We are really gearing her up for what is taking place in 30 days and she is so ready to meet baby Cope! Pictures to come of the tree soon! Also coming soon, a post on our shower which was so nice and Cope's nursery! Cope's c-section is officially on the books for December 30!! We have some very busy weeks ahead of us with Christmas and preparing for our baby boy's arrival but what a special time this is for our family!
*I apologize for the sideways pictures-my pet peeve! But I'm doing this from my mom's mac, which I loathe and don't know how to use*









3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

just as precious as ever. hope you are feeling well!!!

Denise said...

Cute pictures...not having a computer does hurt the blogging. I remember those days!

Anonymous said...

Dec. 30th!! wow, hasn't it just flown by! WIll be thinking of you this month!!