

First of all, let me start off by saying how blessed I am to be the mama of these precious children. I thank the Lord for them each day, and they are my heart. I am so thankful that my "job" is to be home with them each day. I don't feel like I always do the best job, but those hugs, kisses, smiles, yes ma'ms and no ma'ms, please and thank yous, wet kisses, belly laughs, coos and even all of those diapers make it all worth it! My house may not be spotless, and you are certain to find toys and books everywhere, but at least it is because it's well lived in. By them. One day I know I'll long for that beautiful mess that they can so quickly make!
We spent Mother's Day weekend at the lake with Dru's family. We had such a good time! I am so glad it's lake season again! This was Cope's first time at the lake, and on the boat too, of course. He did great! Traveled well and slept and napped well! Oh I love this easy baby! Simms was so excited because Lilla was there, and we all had fun spending Saturday out on the water! We ate amazing food, and it was a GREAT weekend! Can't wait to go back!
Cope experienced the bouncey for the first time! He LOVED it!


Getting ready for a boat ride! And of course Simms had to drive!





All 3 cousins~Cope, Simms and Lilla~they have so much fun together!

Cope and Lilla enjoyed lounging in their strollers after a walk!


And Simms ended the weekend with her first pedicure! Thanks Aunt Becca!



And just a couple more of those sweet babies!


5 comments:
Sipsey had her first pedicure a few weeks ago! On a recent visit to Dothan, my aunt was appalled that I had never painted her toenails. I felt like a bad mom so a pedicure was the first thing we did when we got back to Bham!
Y'all are so lucky to have a beautiful lake house to go to. Glad y'all had a happy mother's day!!
Hope you had a fabulous mother's day! Great minds think alike! I have that same bathing suit for both the girls monogramed in the same color but 3 letters!!! LOVE IT!
I hope it was so relaxing and happy. I know exactly what you mean by the beautiful mess and that is exactly what my house is all the time but life is too short and time passes too quickly not to enjoy these little ones, mess and all.
haha my phone just blinked that i had an email {your comment} and i am reading your post!! funny timing.
you, too, have such the beautiful family!!!
I'll go ahead and throw my name in the "messy house hat"! But, you're right, it's worth it:)
Post a Comment