Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Pirate's 3rd Birthday {in pictures}


We helped sweet Bennett celebrate his 3rd birthday yesterday with a Pirate Party! It was so much fun! Everything you needed for a perfect birthday: sun, water slide, cake, ice cream, watermelon and precious children!


















6 comments:

Lauren said...

What great (hot!) weather for a pool party! I love the pirate theme. And the birthday cake is beautiful! Happy Birthday to Bennett!

Denise said...

that cake is so cute, so are all the kids of course. happy birthday bennett!

Abby Euten said...

How fun!! What a darling cake:)

The Harless Family said...

you and sissy need to start a party planning business... yall throw such great parties! very talented sisters! hope your well!
evan

Caroline Armstrong said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE themed birthdya parties!

The Howell's said...

Thanks Margaret. I've been wanting to let you and Becca know that I think we are going to have a little birthday party early for AM 4th of July weekend. We still haven't decided if we're going to do it but I think we are. If so, we'd love to have friends who will be at the lake already to stop by for some cake and ice cream. We'd love for Simms, Cope and Lilla (and the adults too!) to ride over on the boat. I'll let you know what we end up doing and see if you'll be there.