Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Mary Margaret
Happy Birthday to YOU!

The Birthday Girl this morning!
Oh, sweet little Mae Mae. I can hardly believe your 1st Birthday is here! Was it not just yesterday that I showed up at the Medical Center at 7 AM to help welcome you in the world? It sure seems like it.

That was such a special day. I was away from my own newborn baby boy for 12 hours! But I couldn't leave you!

It has been so much fun watching your mommy and daddy with a little girl! They were welcoming you after almost 3 years of parenting your brother, who is ALL BOY! And who just adores you too by the way.

Your Daddy stands out in my mind the most on the day you were born. He was so proud of you and couldn't stop looking at you. The look of love in his eyes for you was so strong. It's fun to be able to sit back and take in everyone's emotions when you yourself aren't the patient. He even wore a pink shirt to the hospital-I'll never forget that!

I love that we share a name. What a precious one to share it with!

I love that Simms has you so close by, and I love that you and Cope are 5 weeks apart. Y'all are following right in the footsteps of Bennett and Simms. How special it will be for y'all to grow up together. It sure makes my heart smile.

You are sweet, and dainty, and beautiful. Everything a little girl should be.

We love you so much precious Mae Mae. We hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday, and we can't wait until Saturday!
Love,
Aunt Margaret, Uncle Dru, Simms and Cope

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Mary Margaret! I love her hair. She is beautiful!
how do you two manage to have such beautiful babies????? Happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment