Our newest niece was born this morning! Becca and Grover welcomed their second daughter into the world...
Emiline McShan Allgood
And Lilla welcomed her baby sister...
Sweet family of four...
Isn't she beautiful? LOVE the hair...
I stole all of these pics from Grover, because sadly we weren't able to make the trip to Tuscaloosa to meet her in person. We will meet soon though, and I can't wait. We are so thankful that she is here and healthy! We love you Emiline!

4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you posted this, I was hoping you would! She is beautiful, a beautiful family!!!
She is beautiful! Congatulations on your new niece!
i love the name. sweet baby
Oh sweet girl! All that hair!!! Tell them congrats for me!!!!!! I was hoping they would have a post, but then again, having a toddler and anew born doesn't give you that much time;)
Also, it sure doesn't matter where the pumpkin comes from! I am certain even though we go to a pumpkin patch every year that we do not get our pumpkins there!
Post a Comment