This past Saturday was Simms' preschool's big fundraiser. I was one of the "chairs" of the committee for this event. It was incredibly successful and we are so thankful that it was! It was such a fun night, and the art work was so precious. You really can't put a price on their sweet artwork. Their teacher worked so hard on the art and the displays! It all turned out great! Our dinner was delicious. One of our friends, whose daughter happens to go to the preschool also, is an incredible cook and owns a great restaurant here, so we were thrilled when he agreed to do the food. Sissy, Whitney and I were in charge of the kitchen. OK..hopefully most of you have gotten yourselves up off the floor after reading that. We did a good job, thanks to TONS of help from some high school girls that help out at the school. We held the event at a newly renovated building in town. The owners of the building happen to also have a lumber & wood products company, and they specialize in reclaimed pine, so almost every table was something they had made out of this wood, as was the bar area and several of the big focal decorations, which I didn't get pictures of. It was a great night. We had great ticket sales for the dinner and then sold lots of art! The art was super special and a lot of thought went into making it "personal" and meaningful. Handprints, fingerprints & thumbprints..you know, the sweet stuff. I know I will cherish Simms' forever. I am so thankful for this preschool being available to Simms, so it meant a lot to me that we "pulled off" something that would really benefit the preschool!
Art on Display
Art on Display



Simms' panel of art
Location pictures

(Bad lighting..sorry)

Favors from the evening {besides the artwork of course}
We plan to make this an annual event! Until next year....

1 comment:
How fun and looks like a beautiful evenIng!
Post a Comment