Thanksgiving was wonderful. We spent it at Meme's this year. The food was delicious and I must say that Dru and my Uncle Rick's fried turkey was my favorite part of the meal. We made it a day-long, into-the-evening event, and I am so thankful for the closeness of my family and how much Dru embraces that closeness too. All the family was in attendance minus Miles and Katy who were in Alabama with Katy's family.

These 2 love being together
My sweet boy didn't want to be left out

Lots of time was spent outside on Thanksgiving..it was such a beautiful day!

Sweet Cope went as long as he could before falling asleep. He LOVES his nap.
Our elf, Pixel, made his appearance Thanksgiving night.
Iron Bowl 2011
Well, we all know the outcome of the game by now. So we will just not talk about the score of the game here, but tailgating and visiting with family and friends sure was fun. I am so thankful to be part of a family that LOVES Auburn football and tailgating as much as they do. It makes Saturdays really fun for us! I am not kidding when I say Dru had our alarm set for 6 AM Saturday {yes, that would be 5 Auburn time} but we cooperated {what choice did we have really??} and we were on the Plains tailgating early! I was so excited to meet my niece Emiline for the first time {isn't that crazy?? I haven't been happy about that but circumstances just didn't allow for a visit until this weekend} and she was as precious as all of the pics I see! There is nothing like a sweet, newborn baby! We had a great day in Auburn and win or lose, we are proud to be an Auburn family!
Cope was so happy to see Lilla. He loves saying her name!
And Simms spent last weekend with Lilla, so she talked all week about seeing her again this weekend!
Simms loves Max and Adeline. They had a blast at Tiger Walk!
Simms and Dru made almost all of the home Tiger Walks this season!
So happy Merrill and the Huddlestons came by!
They were so sweet to bring Simms a birthday present..and let's just look at Beth. How good does she look? #3 in 3 years is on his/her way and you can't even tell! Seriously she looks incredible!
Lilla, Max and Simms played "ambulance" during the game in the back of the bus?.?...
Cope enjoyed his 2nd lollipop of his lifetime
And I enjoyed holding, kissing and smelling this sweet baby girl. I know I am not the only one that loves how babies smell???
We had a wonderful time in Auburn!

1 comment:
You are TOO kind...but let's be SERIOUS! We're so glad to have seen y'all. We miss you when football is over! We're ready for the lake!!!
Post a Comment