Sunday, December 11, 2011

Simms' Christmas Ballet Recital


Simms had her first dance recital yesterday! This was the Christmas show, and it was so precious. Her group danced and sang in their Christmas pajamas to "This Little Light of Mine" and all of the other groups had fantastic costumes! This is the tradition of her dance school for the young group to wear Christmas pj's for the Christmas show. She had rehearsal this past week, and she danced a lot more during the recital than she did at rehearsal! We were so proud of her. I seriously teared up the second I saw my precious ballerina coming out onto the stage. As in I had to wipe my eyes. It was a great afternoon! We are so glad she is apart of this dance school! I am disappointed with pictures that I got but I will know for the spring recital where I need to be to get good ones!





After the show..



Pictures at home before the recital..




sweet boy