There was lots of swimming and playing in the water..
![]() |
| Simms & Merrill..So happy the Huddlestons came over! |
There was jet-skiing...
![]() |
| Simms with Uncle Gee & Lilla |
![]() |
| Cope & Daddy |
There was the return of Fun Island...
![]() |
| Simms, Lilla & Charlie Fowler |
And relaxing on the boat, including naps for some..
![]() |
| Simms & Merrill relaxing.. Cope, Charlee &baby Manning were taking serious naps As evidenced here.. |
![]() |
| Cope &Lilla taking a break |
We enjoyed lunch at Chuck's..I ate 4 pieces of pizza. So good...
![]() |
| Charlie, Lilla & Simms |
Cope tubed and loved it. Simms did not..
![]() |
| Before taking off... |
![]() |
| Cope with Dru, Miles and Matt |
![]() |
| Simms & Merrill |
Simms & Lilla enjoyed watching an old VHS of Dumbo..
Simms had lots of fun with these 2 girls..
![]() |
| Simms, Anna Crawford &Lilla |
Cope and Simms enjoyed posing for pictures, for once!
And of course there was a few times Simms got to be the captain!
We had a great time! The kids did so much better than I expected. Cope was beginning to get moody on Monday, but I know he was so exhausted. He even fell asleep on the little rug in front of the fridge one night. We hope to be back this coming weekend & can't wait! And I was so happy to come home and find my gardenia bushes weighed down with that most wonderful, fragrant flower. And what makes me even happier is that my grandaddy gave me and Dru 11 more bushes he'd rooted and grown which we planted in the yard 2 weeks ago. They are doing great and we can't wait till they are as big as these first two he gave us! That is so special to me to have those growing in my yard from him!
























7 comments:
Fun weekend! I wish we could have stopped by, especially when Merrill was there-AM loves some Merrill. :) We will all have to try to do that sometime this summer. We'll be living with my parents this summer. All of the kids are growing up so fast-love the pictures.
i have been enjoying cutting gsrdenias out of my backyard bush and keeping them in the house. smell so good!!! looks like a fun weekend. that island looks like alot of fun!
oh gardenias remind me of my grandfather! i wish i had some in my yard. one of my favorite smells! precious kiddos as always!
Merrill was and is still in the same class as BB! Small world!!!!
I am so sad we could not be at the lake for Memorial Day!!! We always love seeing you there!!!!
Wonderful pictures!!!!
Merrill is STILL talking about Simms and "Coke" HAHAHAHAHA! I've tried to teach her Cope but it's pretty cute. We can't wait until our next visit at the Goodwin house. I promise to email you my lake pics ASAP :-) Miss you!!
How fun! I just brought back ALL my VHS tapes from Dothan, and sipsey and I have been wasting LOTS of time watching the little mermaid, honey I shrunk the kids, dumbo, and the list goes on! Cousin time is always fun!
Post a Comment