Here are some pictures from our rainy Thursday morning, trying to get Simms out of the door for school. She was very excited this morning, because she had one of her Dr. Seuss books to take with her, since it is Dr. Seuss Month at school. How is that for a run-on sentence? She wouldn't put her cracker down for the pictures of course. And check out her new haircut! I
really trust my husband, letting him take Simms to her hair appointment last night without me! I had lots of birth announcements to address, and figured why not? It looks adorable and she is so proud of it! And isn't Cope's outfit precious? It was a gift when I was pregnant from
Elizabeth, and of course it's one of Dru's favorites!



5 comments:
i love that little cowboy outfit! Too cute
Love the little cowboy on Cope! He reminds me so much of Dru...he is so cute!! Love Simms new haircut!!
Great pictures, Margaret!
His outfit is precious.
sweet sweet babies
Post a Comment