Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend with Family, 3 months & 29 months

We spent a wonderful weekend in Montgomery!

The whole family was together and it was so much fun watching Simms, Cope and Lilla interact with each other. Cope and Lilla are almost the same size! He is a big ole' boy and she is a petite little girl!


We had a fun time eating out with friends Friday night for Becca's birthday and catching up later that night with a few of my friends who were in town for Laura's baby shower. Saturday was Laura's shower and it was so much fun seeing all of the sweet gifts for Mary Handley! We also had a blast at Adeline Vaughn's 4th birthday party! Simms had so much fun on the inflatables, especially with Dr. Donny! Lilla even got in on the fun! Cope chose to sit this party out and just observe!




We celebrated Becca's birthday dinner/early Easter dinner Sunday! As usual, Mrs. Lil's food was delicious as was the cake! Mrs. Lil had all of us such fun Easter baskets and all of the kiddos some adorable clothes! She is so thoughtful and our children are very lucky!




My sweet babies will be 3 months and 29 months this week! I can't believe it! We are truly a blessed family! I love these two more than anything, and am so thankful for them and Dru!



And I finally got all of Cope's birth announcements sent out. I love how they turned out!

4 comments:

Abby Euten said...

His announcement looks great! And, your family is super cute:)

Lauren said...

Sweet announcement! I love seeing the pictures!

Caroline Armstrong said...

The annoucement was precious...thank you for sending us one! Even though we do not get to see y'all much, I am so so happy we get to see what y'all are up to! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

they are so precious!!! I love the announcements too!