Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend at the Lake

We had a great weekend at the lake! In all, there were 6 babies (7 if you count the one in-utero): Simms (2.5), Charlie (almost 2.5 and Simms' future boyfriend), Merrill (almost 1), Lilla (10 months), Anna Crawford (8 months) and Cope (5 months). I hate we didn't get a picture of all of the kiddos together. It got loud at times, and I heard my daughter saying a lot "That's mine!" but overall it was a wonderful weekend! We didn't get as many boat rides in as we'd have like to due to the weather but we did consume lots of delicious food and had fun visiting! I didn't get great pictures, and these are mainly of Simms and Charlie, but I hope Becca will post a lot of the pictures that she took! I am sad I have none of the kiddos on Fun Island (or this years version is called Caribbean Island I think). They had a blast playing on it!








And I was so happy to come home and find my favorite flowers in bloom! Our gardenia bushes are full! So full in fact that it is weighing the bushes down. Dru and I babied these plants for a whole year hoping they'd thrive and they have! My grandaddy rooted them for us! Loving that smell inside and outside of the house!

5 month and 31 month post coming soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What person has a baby in utero???

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! We have 1 gardenia bush in our backyard and it bloomed over the weekend too! I was really excited!

Denise said...

fun weekend!! I love gardenias.. they smell so wonderful!