Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So Proud of Auburn!

Last night's game was like a dream wasn't it? Really. There just are no words to describe the excitement, pride and love that I have for Auburn University. National Champions! An amazing team, an awesome head coach and a wonderful coaching staff. All of that in addition to being the best university anyway! What a year!

Dru was there.

We have proof.


That'd be Dru and Taylor on TV. It was so funny watching Simms stare at the TV screen at them.

Did I mention he'd been gone since Friday? Yes. I said Friday. I know, I know. Today is Tuesday. Oh, and wait....his flight home today was cancelled due to this ICE STORM of 2011.

Ice Storm=Being stuck inside with 2 children. 1 child thinks this "ice" is like snow and that it would be fun to play in it all day. The other child is a walking tornado and is only safe in his own room playing. So we've been stuck in there for days. Luckily for me my mom has been here. That has kept my sanity in-tact {somewhat}. I was actually able to watch the game with friends which was a nice break. So..we anxiously await for Daddy's return. Thrilled for him that he was able to go, but SO ready for him to be home.

Here are some pictures from the past few days..Hopefully they will bring a smile to daddy's face as he sits in the airport!












{She ate so many icicles}

War Eagle!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

fun fun!
WAR EAGLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Jonathan left for the game on Thursday...it makes for a LONG few days when Daddy goes away :) We packed up to stay with my mom. Hope you all are doing great, it was a great game!!!

Anonymous said...

WAR EAGLE!!!!! i love your two precious snow bunnies!

Denise said...

War Eagle!!