I was today & here is my proof:
That, my friends, was a full size bag. Full of food. I'll explain a little more. Sissy and I took Bennett and Simms here:
Upon entering the gates {and my camera dying} we were greeted by something. I rolled down my window all the way {rule #1: read the rules} and proceeded to feed this animal a piece of food. Well..he saw the entire bag sitting in my lap. He then stuck his entire massive head and neck in the car and grabbed the whole bag and my thigh. Not even kidding. I was crawling over the console into Sissy's lap. The kids were screaming for dear life. Seriously. They thought I was being eaten {but so did I}. Then I realized that was our only bag of food so I fought back {even if it meant a pinky in his mouth}. I managed to save some of the bag and a few pieces of food. I traumatized Simms and Bennett. And Sissy and I laughed and laughed. They had a great time
It was precious time spent with these 2. And took me back to November 2007 thru December 2009 when it was just the two of them together all the time. Sweet memories for me. And I highly recommend checking this place out. Be prepared for tons of laughing and screaming.
That, my friends, was a full size bag. Full of food. I'll explain a little more. Sissy and I took Bennett and Simms here:
Upon entering the gates {and my camera dying} we were greeted by something. I rolled down my window all the way {rule #1: read the rules} and proceeded to feed this animal a piece of food. Well..he saw the entire bag sitting in my lap. He then stuck his entire massive head and neck in the car and grabbed the whole bag and my thigh. Not even kidding. I was crawling over the console into Sissy's lap. The kids were screaming for dear life. Seriously. They thought I was being eaten {but so did I}. Then I realized that was our only bag of food so I fought back {even if it meant a pinky in his mouth}. I managed to save some of the bag and a few pieces of food. I traumatized Simms and Bennett. And Sissy and I laughed and laughed. They had a great time
It was precious time spent with these 2. And took me back to November 2007 thru December 2009 when it was just the two of them together all the time. Sweet memories for me. And I highly recommend checking this place out. Be prepared for tons of laughing and screaming.
1 comment:
So fun. (:
Post a Comment