
Cope started sweet potatoes today! He loved them. Ate them all up. But if you get a good look at him, it isn't surprising! This sweet boy LOVES to eat. Nursing, bottles, oatmeal, and now sweet potatoes! If it's providing some nourishment he's all about it, no matter what form it is coming to him in!

He looks excited, doesn't he? I'd been playing this meal up all day!

First taste..Yum!?!?

I'll have some more please Mama....

Thank you, please. (As Simms would say)

Now I just need something to wash it down with!

I guess formula will be fine.

Ahhhhh. Thanks Mama!

Simms loved watching the mess this made, but looked at me several times like I should be doing something to stop it! She and her Daddy are just alike with their OCD tendencies. I've learned to accept AND love those tendencies ;-).

No comments:
Post a Comment