Mary Margaret was baptized Sunday at our church. It was a beautiful ceremony, and she was an angel. She is just beautiful and looked like a little doll in her gown. She had over 20 family members there to support her and the Kirk family. We all enjoyed a wonderful lunch afterwards! Simms, Bennett and Adaline had so much fun together. They are referred to as the big kids now. Adaline will be getting a baby sister (Marion) in July! That is just crazy because they were just the babies themselves! It was a wonderfully special day for all of our families! We love Mary Margaret so much! The Lord blessed us all with her little life!
those are some of the cutest babies EVER! and i dont care - when this little girl is born bennett will still be my little baby - he just has to!! right??!?!?!
I LOVE that first picture of SImms in the last post...she looks 16!!! Also, I had no idea how tall your sisters husband was!!!!!! How tall is he? That is too funny! That is how my brother and his wife look. He is 6ft 9 and she is like 5 ft 6 so that just made me laugh...too cute all those sweet children and babies!
Dru and I met as students at Auburn University. We began dating in April 2001. We made so many wonderful memories during our time together at Auburn. We got engaged on March 23, 2004 and we were married on April 2, 2005. How lucky I am to be married to him! We have two incredible blessings in our lives- Martha Simms Goodwin, who was born on November 1, 2007 and Copeland Evans Goodwin, who was born on December 30, 2009. We are so grateful for these two! And I cannot forget our dog, a WILD German shorthair pointer, Ellie. I am now a stay at home wife and mama after 3 years of teaching elementary school and I love every minute of it!
4 comments:
Cope is the prettiest baby boy! Love him and Simms too! And I can't believe how grown up Adaline is! Time flies!
those are some of the cutest babies EVER! and i dont care - when this little girl is born bennett will still be my little baby - he just has to!! right??!?!?!
precious, precious children!!!
I LOVE that first picture of SImms in the last post...she looks 16!!! Also, I had no idea how tall your sisters husband was!!!!!! How tall is he? That is too funny! That is how my brother and his wife look. He is 6ft 9 and she is like 5 ft 6 so that just made me laugh...too cute all those sweet children and babies!
Post a Comment